Re: [genpcncfir] Eastern NC in the Civil War

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2003
      Dear Billy, I'm probably going to get into trouble
      myself with my praise of newspapers and tying them
      into genealogy. Bear that in mind in reading my
      feedback. To answer your question, I believe that
      history and genealogy are inextricably linked. I think
      that your project is fascinating. I'd at least be
      delighted to read the material and make suggestions.
      Later, Carol

      http://sbc.yahoo.com