Re: [genpcncfir] Ruff cousins

  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2003
      Yes, my e-mail address has changed. I thought I had notified everyone, but
      have found that I overlooked quite a few.
      I don't know anything about the Ruff's you mention, but I will ask a Mercer
      descendant in Walstonburg about them. Jacob Mercer married Elizabeth Ruff,
      daughter of Redden Ruff. I am still not sure if Redden was John's brother
      or if he was John's son. Most people seem to think he was Daniel's son and
      therefore John's brother.
      I will get back to you as soon as I can contact Tony. Thank you for giving
      me this information.
      Evelyn