[Rebecca Moore & Reuben Davenport]

  • UzZ iAh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      I just wanted to confirm that Rebecca Moore Davenport [wife of Reuben Davenport] had another child named Basha Davenport Barnhill [married to Simon Barnhill] with Sam Rollins. If you look at Basha's marriage certificate you will see that Sam Rollins and Rebecca Moore Davenport were her parents. Basha & Simon Barnhill are listed on the 1880 census of Pitt Co., NC. Bashaba Davenport is also listed on the 1850 census of Pitt Co., NC living with William Hardy.
      If you have any other information I would appreciate it. Thanks.
      ANDREWS/BARNHILL/WHITEHURST/MOORE/NOBLES/JOLLY/HOWERTON/JENKINS/ETC..

      When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could you please get
      that for me?"