Re: [genpcncfir] Grandmama remembered

  • Julian Byrd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2003
      I know we have moved away from recipes but thought I would tell you about a
      cookbook given to me by my aunt about 1990. It's called "Old Carolina
      Tobacco Country Cook Book" written by Arlene Crisp Aaseby, published in
      1986. The address for ordering then was:
      A Taste of Carolina
      At Cotton Patch Landing
      P. O. Box 100
      Blounts Creek, NC 27814

      It has all sorts of wonderful down home recipes.

      Julian