8206Re: [genpcncfir] DAVENPORT/WHITEHURST/BARNHILL/ROLLINS/ANDREWS/JOLLY/HOWERTON

  • Janie & Boyd Switzer
    Oct 4, 2002
      Hi: I'm very interested in the Davenports of Beaufort County, NC. My
      mother-in-law was Eva Rebecca Davenport. Her great-great grandfather was
      Enoch Davenport 1779-aft 1840. His brother was Reuben Davenport ca.
      1778-1843 who's second marriage was to Rebecca Moore. Enoch's wife was
      Hannah Rollins ca 1781-bef 1935. Hannah's parents were Charles
      Rollin(g)s 1753- 1841/43 & Hannah. I have reviewed all the information
      that I have on the Rollins and can not find a Sam Rollins anywhere.
      However, there must some family connection.

      What is your connection to Sam Rollins or Reuben Davenport or Rebecca
      Moore?