      Name: Maryetta ANDERSON
      Given Name: Maryetta
      Surname: Anderson
      Sex: F
      Birth: April 26, 1876
      Death: August 10, 1938

      Father: Elias ANDERSON b: 1847
      Mother: Marthiam or Marthia M b: 1846

      Marriage 1 Charles Madison FRANKS b: March 30, 1868 in Vanceboro,NC
      Children
      Erenst Edward FRANKS b: June 27, 1893 in Vanceboro,NC
      Glen G FRANKS b: November 5, 1912 in Vanceboro, NC
      Cledus FRANKS b: 1910
      Irene FRANKS b: June 15, 1899 in Vanceboro, NC
      Lilly FRANKS b: December 15, 1901 in Vanceboro, NC
      Mary FRANKS b: November 9, 1894 in Vanceboro, NC
      Terry FRANKS b: October 1, 1905 in Vanceboro, NC
      found on ancestry Hope this helps
      sue