      From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@...>
      To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Maryetta Anderson
      Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 10:35:34 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

      I have looked everywhere I could think of for my great grandmother and have
      hit walls everywhere I have been. I am hoping someone out there can help me

      Maryetta Anderson
      Born April 26, 1876
      Died August 10, 1938

      was married to Charles Madison Franks from Craven Co, NC.

      I am looking for her parents names or even what county she was from. I
      found one that I thought was it but this Anderson woman died and was married
      to someone else. Death dates aren't even close.

      Can someone please help me?

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC