      From: "deborahbarnes2002" <dbarnes@...>
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Maryetta Anderson
      Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 19:59:25 -0000

      I am looking for any info on my great grandmother
      Maryetta Anderson
      Born April 26, 1876
      Died November 17, 1926

      Was married to Charles Madison Franks
      Craven Co, NC

      I have found their marriage bond and they were married in Beaufort
      Co, Looking for her parents names and where they were from?

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC