6882Re: [genpcncfir] Genealogical Thoughts

  • amaryllish@aol.com
    Feb 1, 2002
      Yes, I really get excited when I can place them in an area that I grew up in.
      I think about them doing the same farm chores, etc. There's an old Civil War
      map in the Heritage Blging in Lenoir Community College (1861-1862) that I
      found my Great Grandparents home and my Great-Great Grandparents home. This
      map was made to let the Commanding Officer and troops know where Blacksmiths
      and bridges were,etc. That was a great treat for me. Amy Hunt