551[genpcfr] Re: Robert Williams and Mrs. Blackmore (HILL)

    Jan 18, 1999
      Hello Gayle... please advise me if you've had a response... or not...
      I'm just returning home and addressing a jillion emails... :) ... we have
      approx. 25 PCFR members (only a few online) who are researching WILLIAMS...
      Please keep in touch and good hunting!!
      Jewelle Baker

      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,