549[genpcfr] Re: Clark's Cemetery

    Jan 18, 1999
      Linda... I've just returned ... has this been responded to??? I'm sending
      a copy to our Vice President Bill Kittrell for his perusal... he is not
      online but is an expert in his knowledge!!!
      Perhaps Robert Kirk has seen this and responded.. he's very quick with his
      replys, thank goodness!!
      Please send me your snail address should Bill have your answers.
      Keep in touch... Jewelle Baker

      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLOHON, WINGATE etc