5443Re: [genpcfr] Outlaw family

  • Robert L. Capps
    May 23 7:54 PM
      Gayle,

      I haven't decided against a copy of my Outlaw's, I just don't have much except that Levenia Outlaw married Daniel Wynns
      (have abstract of their wills - have ordered the wills, hopefully they will be here by next week. I just recently
      found out that Levenia was an Outlaw, her family is hard to really find much on. Their daughter is who I am really
      trying to find....NANCY CAROLINE WYNNS who married William Clark, son of John and Tamar Clark.

      When I get the wills would you like a copy of them?

      As for Haywood CAPPS, I'll get Bob to pull out his family chart and do some checking? Do you have a range of years?
      also who his father was?

      Marilyn

      Without documentation, I'm just a "name collector", not a "family historian".

      RESEARCHING: BEACH/BIGGS/CLARK/PAGE/PERRY/WYNN
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic