5355Re: [genpcfr] Outlaw family

  • Robert L. Capps
    May 14, 2001
      Gayle,

      Do you want everything I can find on just the surnames Williams/Mozingo/Garris, or do you have specific ones to look
      up? I'll send you everything I can find this evening. Also I need your address?

      Marilyn

      Gayle wrote:

      > Marilyn,
      > I am back from Wayne County now if you want the copy. The info you are
      > posting from ancestry.com is there anything for Williams/Mozingo/Garris/
      > Thank you. Gayle
      > BTW the Magnolia Trees were beautifully in bloom. I BET THEY WERE.............

      researching: BEACH/BIGGS/CLARK/PAGE/PERRY/WARD OR WELCH/WYNN
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic