5259Re: [genpcfr] Outlaw family

  • James Shivers
    May 1, 2001
      Thank You Gayle - One small mystery solved.

      Cynthia M Flatt
      Cynthia M Redditt
      Cynthia M Outlaw

      The Redditt family information lists
      Cynthia M Redditt daughter of (Josiah Redditt and Sarah Williams) married
      James V Flatt. Their daughter Cynthia M Flatt married John Canada Outlaw.
      This is the confusion that has slowed my progress. It looked as though
      Cynthia Redditt married a second time when it was their daughter.
      I am sending the SASE out today for copies of what you have on it.

      Again Thank You.

      James Shivers
      shivers@...
      http://www.xtremechat.org

      Researching the Shivers , Redditt , Williams , Gregory families from
      Va,Nc,Tn,Ms,Ark.

      A genealogist disquised as a name collector. Without all the names/pieces ,
      my puzzle will never fit together.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic