309[genpcfr] Re: Clark's Cemetery

    Dec 2, 1998
      Good morning Oscar ... By now, I'm sure, you know that Robert Kirk is a
      real treasure!!! and good luck with your search.
      If you will send me the name of your first cousin (privately, if you
      prefer) , I'll inquire at the local nursing homes and see if I can locate
      her for you.
      Jewelle Baker

      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLOHON etc, WINGATE

      Visit PCFR's WebSite:
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html

      At 12:31 AM 12/2/98 EST, you wrote:
      >Dear Mr. Kirk,
      >Thank you for responding to my querry.
      <snip>
      > My one very good source, a first cousin once removed and in
      >her eighties, became ill and I do not even know where she is.
      <snip>