18431Re: Clark Family

  • rootspuzzle
    Jan 3, 2013
      North Carolina, Death Certificates, 1909-1975
      Name: Hayes William Clark
      Gender: Male Race: White Age: 76 Birth Date: 14 Mar 1877 Birth Place: Pamlico, North Carolina, United States Death Date: 7 Nov 1953 Death Location: Aurora, NC Rfd, Beaufort Father's Name: William Henry Clark Mother's Name: Mary Weatherly Residence: Aurora, Beaufort, North Carolina

      1880 North Carolina > Beaufort > Richland > 005 > 24
      William H. Clark 46 Mary Clark 25 Charles Clark 13 John Clark 7 Alexina Clark 4 William H. Clark 3

      1900 North Carolina > Beaufort > Idalia > District 0008 > 7
      223 William H Clark 66 [nov 1833] farmer married 28
      Mary E Clark 46 wife [oct 1853] married 28yrs 9children-7living
      Hayes Clark 22 son [mar 1878] day laborer
      Gertrude Clark 18 daughter [mar 1882]
      Jennie B Clark 15 daug [july 1884]
      Rosetta Clark 12 daughter [nov 1887]
      Jonah Clark 12 son [nov 1887]
      Susan E Clark 9 daug [oct 1890
      224 amond Fulford 24 head [nov 1875] day laborer married 2 yrs
      Dena Fulford 25 wife [sept 1874] married 2 yrs 3child-2liv
      John D Fulford 1 son [nov 1898]
      Callilly Fulford 5/12 [dec 1900]

      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "rootspuzzle" wrote:

      > Susan,
      >

      > North Carolina, Death Certificates, 1909-1975
      > Name: Rosetta Clark Mercer
      > Gender: Female Race: White Age: 79
      > Birth Date: 28 Nov 1887 Birth Place: Beaufort, North Carolina, United States
      > Death Date: 28 Sep 1967 Death Location: Washington, Beaufort
      > Spouse's Name: Thomas Mercer
      > Father's Name: William Clark
      > Mother's Name: Mary Weatherly
      > Residence: Washington, Beaufort, North Carolina
      > Oakdale cemetery in Washington, beaufort County, NC
      >
      > http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=ME&GSfn=r&GSpartial=1&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=29&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GSsr=561&GRid=35202119&df=all&
      > With pictures
      >

      > 1910 Amon D Fulford 35 Deenie Fulford 36 Lillie Fulford 10 Ellie M Fulford 6 Walter M Fulford 1 William T Mercer 23 Rosetta Mercer 22 Garfield Mercer 1
      >
      > Name: Rosetta Mercer Age in 1910: 22 Birth Year: abt 1888
      > [1888] Birthplace: North Carolina Home in 1910: Idalia, Beaufort, North Carolina Race: White Gender: Female
      > Relation to Head of House: Sister
      > Marital Status: Married Father's Birthplace: North Carolina Mother's Birthplace: North Carolina
      > ????Deenie must be the sister
      > Sue
      > --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Susan F" wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > I just found this group while trying to research my father's side of the family. If anyone could help out with information on the Clark family I would be very greatful. My great grandmother was Rosetta Clark, her Father was William Henry Clark and her mother was Mary E Weatherly. That is all I'm sure of. I do know the Clarks are one of the orginal families in Pitt, Co.
      > >
      > > Thank you and God Bless
      > > Susan

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic