18430Re: Clark Family

  • rootspuzzle
    Jan 3, 2013
      Susan,

      North Carolina, Death Certificates, 1909-1975
      Name: Rosetta Clark Mercer
      Gender: Female Race: White Age: 79
      Birth Date: 28 Nov 1887 Birth Place: Beaufort, North Carolina, United States
      Death Date: 28 Sep 1967 Death Location: Washington, Beaufort
      Spouse's Name: Thomas Mercer
      Father's Name: William Clark
      Mother's Name: Mary Weatherly
      Residence: Washington, Beaufort, North Carolina
      Oakdale cemetery in Washington, beaufort County, NC

      http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=ME&GSfn=r&GSpartial=1&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=29&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GSsr=561&GRid=35202119&df=all&
      With pictures

      1910 Amon D Fulford 35 Deenie Fulford 36 Lillie Fulford 10 Ellie M Fulford 6 Walter M Fulford 1 William T Mercer 23 Rosetta Mercer 22 Garfield Mercer 1

      Name: Rosetta Mercer Age in 1910: 22 Birth Year: abt 1888
      [1888] Birthplace: North Carolina Home in 1910: Idalia, Beaufort, North Carolina Race: White Gender: Female
      Relation to Head of House: Sister
      Marital Status: Married Father's Birthplace: North Carolina Mother's Birthplace: North Carolina
      ????Deenie must be the sister
      Sue
      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Susan F" wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I just found this group while trying to research my father's side of the family. If anyone could help out with information on the Clark family I would be very greatful. My great grandmother was Rosetta Clark, her Father was William Henry Clark and her mother was Mary E Weatherly. That is all I'm sure of. I do know the Clarks are one of the orginal families in Pitt, Co.
      >
      > Thank you and God Bless
      > Susan

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic