      From: Susan F <zusie@...>
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 2:38 PM
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Clark Family

      Hello,

      I just found this group while trying to research my father's side of the family. If anyone could help out with information on the Clark family I would be very greatful. My great grandmother was Rosetta Clark, her Father was William Henry Clark and her mother was Mary E Weatherly. That is all I'm sure of. I do know the Clarks are one of the orginal families in Pitt, Co.

      Thank you and God Bless
      Susan