18167Re: BRILEY

  • rootspuzzle
    Mar 12, 2011
      Martha-Gay,

      1850 United States Federal Census
      North Carolina > Pitt > Andrews
      1169-1176 John Mayo 53 Appy Mayo 53
      Frances R Mayo 22
      Clannan Briley 21 female [guess she is the Mayo md to Elkana with child Jesse]
      Mary Mayo 17
      Elkana Briley 23 male
      Jesse W Briley 2

      1860 United States Federal
      North Carolina > Pitt
      235-224 James Mayo 61 Appey 61
      236-225 E L Briley 34 C A Briley 30
      J W Briley 10 [Jesse W] L A E Briley 5 L J Briley 2

      1850 United States Federal Census
      North Carolina > Pitt > Stancills
      192-194 Margaret Mayo 60 Nancy Mayo 22 Allen Mayo 18
      -195 Howel Thomas
      -196 Ollen Cobb
      198-200 Littleberry Thigpen
      200-202 Bennet Mayo

      1860 United States Federal Census
      North Carolina > Pitt
      230-220 Julia Downs
      232-221 Kinion Douns 37 Elizebeth Douns 36 Robert Douns 12 Wiley Douns 10 Jesse Douns 10 J W Douns 8 A M Douns 6 W E Douns 4

      1880 United States Federal Census
      North Carolina > Pitt > Belvoir > District 122
      2-2 Kinion Downs 57 Elizabeth Downs 56 Winnie E. Downs 22 James A. Downs 19

      Sue