17919Fw: The coming genealogical dark ages

    Aug 3, 2010
      Hello Group.....
      Hope all of you are enjoying this summertime .... and also finding
      solutions to your "brick-walls" .....
      Please read the below 'gleaned' "thoughts" .... I, for one, ..... hope
      that it won't happen!!

      Keep posting your queries...... who knows???? Maybe one of our new members
      will have answers
      for you.
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...