      From: Evelyn Hendricks <rebh@...>
      To: Evelyn Hendricks <rebh@...>
      Sent: Sun, November 1, 2009 12:30:29 PM
      Subject: [genpcncfir]

      I am sending this to everyone on my mother's email list. My mother, Evelyn
      Bailey Hendricks passed away on October 27, 2009. She enjoyed her time with
      her email friends and her genealogical research. Link to obituary:

      http://www.jonesfh org/obituaries. php?page= 0
      <http://www.jonesfh org/obituaries. php?page= 0&op=view& id=1090>
      &op=view&id= 1090

      Tom Hendricks