17275Re: Red Hill Cemetery - Grizzie Hardy Joyner (1878-1943) & Family (Greene County)

  • rootspuzzle
    May 5, 2009
      No the MOYE and HARDY names caught my eye. So did a search and sent to group as a FYI so others would have insight to those listed. Sorry , should have put FYI in subject.

      Sue

      Searching
      WILLIAMS/SHORT
      Robert WILLIAMS/Susan MOYE-md 1877
      MOYE/BELL
      MOYE/TYSON

      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "dldgreen_1" <dldgreen@...> wrote:

      > How kind of you Sue! I have these and many other death certificates, some of which show other MOYE family members buried at Red Hill Cemetery.
      >
      > Do you connect to any in this family? They descend from Daniel MOYE (b ca 1830) and his wife Grizzie/Grizza (b ca 1825). They are my husband's 2gr-grandparents.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic