      From: dldgreen_1
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 7:55 AM
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Red Hill Cemetery - Grizzie Hardy Joyner (1878-1943) & Family (Greene County)

      Trying to contact William Cox regarding persons buried in this cemetery. Email addressed I was given for Mr. Cox is no longer valid.

      I am looking for the location of Red Hill Cemetery in Greene County, reportedly in the Ayden area. Would like to visit cemetery in hopes of finding the graves listed below:

      Grizzie J. HARDY JOYNER (1878-1943)
      Charles JOYNER (1878-1953), Grizzie's husband

      Their children:
      Annie Lee JOYNER, died 1948
      Maybell JOYNER, died 1973

      Others possibly buried there as well. My research connection (hubby's maternal line) is through Grizzie, whose parents were Jack/John HARDY (born ca 1855) and Alice MOYE HARDY JENKINS (1858-1934). All were thought to have been born in Greene County, NC

      dldgreen@...