17270Re: [genpcncfir] Red Hill Cemetery - Grizzie Hardy Joyner (1878-1943) & Family (Greene County)

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    May 3, 2009
      If you take highway highway 903 from Pitt County into Greene County,
      the cemetery will be on the right side of the road shortly after
      passing through the Scuffleton area. It is visible from the road, as
      it is located on the side of a hill. If you stop at the brick house
      just past the cemetery and ask for permission, they will probably
      allow you to go into the cemetery.

      Trish