17076Randolph Marriages: Ruthie Warren & C. A. Randolph's daughters

  • Marcia McLawhorn
    Nov 9, 2008
      Martha,
      Thank you for sharing your info. I see you have done much research on this. Perhaps all of us working together will eake out the needed proof.

      Assuming Feb 14 as Jesse's birth info and he turned 30 three weeks after his marriage, his birthyear was 1848 [or 1849 if he anticipated his birthday]. Did he fibbed on his marriage certificate or was his twin's death certificate provided the wrong age. The proof would be the on the 1850 census. Looking it up, Willie & Jesse were 1 year old on 1950 census!

      Elizabeth's maiden name was BRILEY and not MAYO. Agreed! I had two husbands for Margaret and many children and was unsure which father was hers.
      Marcia