      From: Marcia McLawhorn
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 10:48 PM
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Edwards

      Ruth,
      I researched this for you. Follow this link and you may have your answer:
      http://searches2.rootsweb.com/th/read/ELLIS/1999-06/0928608924

      In an email "From: Jeffrey Meeks" with the "Subject: [xrds] Ellis Bible records",
      there is entry from ALFRED J. ELLIS FAMILY BIBLE showing:

      Elisha Alfred J. Ellis married second in 1850,
      Martha Ann 'Patsy' Edwards, dau of Cullen and Sarah Edwards.
      She was born in 1829, and died on 10/18/1872.
      Hopes this helps,
      Marcia

      Ruth Fentress <ruthbf@...> wrote:
      Marcia, who were the parents of Martha Ann EDWARDS who was the wife of Rev. Alfred Jackson Ellis ?
      Thank you.
      Ruth

      .