16600Re: [genpcncfir] Sauls

  • wasauls@bellsouth.net
    Jan 1, 2008
      my pc has been down and so I finally got this email, I have Sauls on our tree but am stumped does anyone have stephen edward sauls? he was married to maryann sweat
      thanks
      suz

      -------------- Original message from Marcia McLawhorn <marcia_mclawhorn@...>: --------------

      Vicki,
      In October, I was in the Greenville area for a McCoy reunion. My hostess asked me to research "Sauls" prior to an upcoming reunion [on 3 Nov 2007]; the first one held in fifty years.

      I did the best I could in a week. I traced her "Sauls" back to William Henry 'Henry' Sauls [Jan 1860 - c1921], who may be the son of John G. Sauls.

      Who is your Sauls' grandfather?
      Marcia

      PS I didn't mention that here we have had a winter storm every weekend since Thanksgiving plus one or two extra snow events. The weather people are promising four more occurring including Christmas day. White Christmas wish has been fulfilled.