16510Re: Braxton family

  • Linda E
    Nov 19, 2007
      Hi John,

      I'm confused, are you descended from Lacey Braxton? If so, he only
      had 3 sons by Elizabeth Parker... Marion, Elbert and Elias (my
      grgrgrandfather). Elias is the only one who lived to have children.
      Lacey had 6 more children with 2nd wife Lizzina Tripp; John M.,
      Eliza, Mary, Patrick, James and Friedonia. Lacey's family did move
      to Tennessee. Elias's family mostly moved on to Texas. Elias
      married Margaret J. Epps and had 8 children. Let me know if I can
      help you with this line. Linda E.

      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, John Meyer <hookipajohn@...> wrote:

      > Surnames, Allen, Braxton, Johnston, White, Minyard, Harrod,
      Holland, Lee, Davis, and other's

      > Thank you very much. You brought exciting news.
      >
      > I would be thrilled to hear anything about the Braxton's family
      line.

      > I would like to see if I have correct what you have told me so far,
      It all fits
      > with the rest of my family.
      >
      > My 6th great grandmother Mary Braxton's father was 7. James Braxton
      Jr.
      > James Braxton Jr's father was 8. James Braxton Sr.
      > James Braxton Sr's parent's were 9. Lacey Braxton and first wife
      Elizabeth Parker.
      > Lacey Braxton m. 2. Lizina Tripp, daughter of Arthur Tripp.
      > Lacey Braxton and second wife had a son Elias Braxton.
      > Lacey Braxton's parent's were 10. John Braxton m. Hannah unknown.
      >
      > From another posting I have the date for John Braxton abt. 1710
      Scotland.

      > John

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic