16431Braxton family

  • Marcia McLawhorn
    Oct 23, 2007
      Dear John,
      Be careful and watch your dates.

      You stated, "From another posting I have the date for John Braxton abt. 1710 Scotland."
      This may well be your line, but I find it hard to believe that it is the same John Braxton.

      The John Braxton (wife: Hannah) and father of Lacey Braxton (born in 1807; wife: Elizabeth Parker), would be sireing children at almost 100 years of age.
      More than likely, there is one or two additional generations.

      Sincerely, Marcia