16430RE: [genpcncfir] Braxton family

  • John Meyer
    Oct 21, 2007
      Surnames, Allen, Braxton, Johnston, White, Minyard, Harrod, Holland, Lee, Davis, and other's

      Thank you very much. You brought exciting news.

      I would be thrilled to hear anything about the Braxton's family line.

      I would like to see if I have correct what you have told me so far, It all fits
      with the rest of my family.

      My 6th great grandmother Mary Braxton's father was 7. James Braxton Jr.
      James Braxton Jr's father was 8. James Braxton Sr.
      James Braxton Sr's parent's were 9. Lacey Braxton and first wife Elizabeth Parker.
      Lacey Braxton m. 2. Lizina Tripp, daughter of Arthur Tripp.
      Lacey Braxton and second wife had a son Elias Braxton.
      Lacey Braxton's parent's were 10. John Braxton m. Hannah unknown.

      From another posting I have the date for John Braxton abt. 1710 Scotland.

      John
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic