16161RE: [genpcncfir] Salzburg

    May 1, 2007
      Dear Evelyn,
      Let me check some sources today to see if I can
      find the answer for you.
      As for boundaries, if I remember correctly, these
      changed following World War II. As you know, Hitler
      took over many neighboring countries. After the war,
      the Allies re-drew the boundaries of some of these
      countries to keep its fellow allies happy whether or
      not the citizens of these countries were themselves
      pleased with abruptly finding themselves citizens of
      some other country.
      Later, Carol

      === message truncated ===