15951Re: Worthington-Nichols

  • rebendever
    Jan 8, 2007
      Our family records indicate that Nancy Witherington (c.1799) is
      second wife to Elisha F. Nichols married about c.1830.
      nancy & Elisha had three children: Richard (1834), Arcina (1838) &
      Beady (1840) Nichols. I don't know when nancy passed by Elisha
      remarries after nancy passes.

      I am new to this group so i will introduce myself. My name is Richard
      E. Bendever and Elisha F. Nichols if ggg grandfather to my Nana (my
      grandmother, Eliza Belle Nichols 1907-1997)

      Our tree has a great deal of information on this family but we also
      have a lot of holes, too. I have been posting the information as I
      have time and I still have a buch more to post. You can find our link
      to Elisha F. Nichols at www.DEBENLLC.com or contact me directly at
      rebendever @...

      Thanks in advance for the assistance, Richard
      --- Original message from "Charity Ackerman" <charity46@...> wrote:

      > Dani,
      > Do you have a list of Nancy's siblings?. My gggrandmother was Lois
      Hardison
      > and the Worthington's are there also.
      > Charity
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic