15841Re: Worthington-Nichols

  • Dani
    Nov 15, 2006
      Hi Charity,

      The children I have listed for Robert and Lois are: Sarah, Noah, Nancy m Elisha Nichols, William, Argent, Robert 111 (1808-1898), Richard. These are the siblings I have, sorry I don't have dates for all of them. Can someone verify this information? Thank you, Dani
      Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
      ~ Mark Twain