      From: "Dani" <doverton1@...>
      To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:57 PM
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Re: Worthington-Nichols

      > Thank you so much for your response. I finally looked at my files and
      notes. Robert and Lois Hardison had a daughter named Nancy who married
      Elisha Nichols. Robert was the brother of Ambrose. It seems that Nancy and
      Elisha Nichols moved to Georgia. It looks like a bunch of that group did.
      I did have Nancy connected to the wrong parents. Robert who was a son of
      Ambrose and Susannah had a daughter Nancy, too. Robert happens to be my ggg
      grandfather. His daughter Susan was my gg grandmother, and Maide McLawhorn
      was my g grandmother. Susan married Jonathan McLawhorn (McGlohorn).
      > I guess I got all this straight! LOL Thanks, Dani
      > Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
      didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
      from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
      Discover.