15809Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Worthington-Nichols

  • Marcia McLawhorn
    Nov 2, 2006
      Dani,
      This is my source....

      Groom: Nichols, Elisha
      Bride: Weatherington, Nancey*
      Bond Date: July 15, 1830
      Bondsman, Witness or Clerk:
      Key 3

      3. Personal papers, original bonds, contributed to the
      NC Archives, Raleigh, NC, by Brenda Davis Stocks,
      1998. Contributed by her, and published in the Pitt
      County Genealogical Quarterly, Vol. V, No. 1, p. 1;
      Feb. 1998.

      Marcia