15694Re: [genpcncfir] Bill/Arnold also this page

  • billgaylearnold@cs.com
    Sep 28, 2006
      In a message dated 8/2/2006 11:39:11 AM Central Standard Time,
      paulabaker69@... writes:

      > http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/special/afas/topicalindex3.htm
      >
      > Paula Anne Baker
      > paulabaker69@...

      Paula -- I don't know whether I ever responded to you about this file. We
      were out of town a good part of August and September. I'm just now able to
      reread some of the email I saved over the last 2 months.

      I discovered AFAS about a year ago and have recently established contact with
      Ann Hennings who was the secretary of the organzation for its 14 years of
      existance. She has been a great help to me. As of today she is retyping Volume
      VI so that it can be added to the internet site you referred me to. Guess
      what: Volume VI is the North Carolina issue! This Tuesday I copied it from the
      Bham library surname files. It will be a real treasure for North Carolina
      Arnolds. I just haven't had time to digest it all.

      Thanks again for your interest and your help.

      Bill Arnold