      From: doverton1@...
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 8:33 PM
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Re: Some thoughts on the Indian Wars, and the Weather, of course...

      Bob, what you said about the Tuscarora's were most interesting. I agree with
      what you said. My gg grandmother Mary Davis (on my paternal side) was suppose
      to be full blood Indian. However, no one knows where she came from, or what
      tribe. I have been reading a lot of the history on the Tuscarora's. She had to
      be in the group that stayed in North Carolina. Very informative, thanks Bob.
      Yes, all of us in Galveston TX was watching Ernesto. Everyone be safe. My
      brother is in Blackwater VA, and he is watching closely.
      Dani
      Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
      didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from
      the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
      ~ Mark Twain

      information:

      We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group if you
      are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and all Eastern and
      Coastal North Carolina counties.

      Yahoo! Groups Links