      From: Trish Worthington Cobb
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:43 PM
      Subject: [genpcncfir] storm track

      Weatherman Marvin projects the track of Ernesto will go directly over
      Greenville (Pitt County) early in the morning, so I think
      Jacksonville is in the direct path. Not too worried here, but we
      expect over 6 inches of rain here and up to 9 inches in the northern
      NC counties of the storm's path. We have already had 3 inches.
      Stay alert for tornadoes throughout the night. There are warnings
      out now for Perquimans County (at 11:40 p.m.).
      Stay dry everybody.
      Trish