14359RE: Re: [genpcncfir] while we speak of trees!

    Apr 24, 2006
      Dear David,
      Thanks! Those black walnuts are a prize! Ours on
      our farm in Hanover County, Virginia went up like
      Challenger during a hurricane in the 1950's. We
      children gathered the walnuts every year for Mama and
      her friends to use in their baking. All you need is a
      strong nutcracker or a hammer to break those shells.
      Do let me know how your trees are coming along. You
      will also enjoy your elms. Later, Carol

      === message truncated ===