12250Re: [genpcncfir] quarterly

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Oct 1, 2004
      Lou,

      Did you mean the Pitt County Family Researchers?

      Go to this site for Pitt County Family Researchers

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/

      for all information about joining the group, the quarterlies, etc.

      One can easily subscribe to the NC-PCFR email list, which is a rootsweb
      list, by sending an email to

      NC-PCFR-L-request@...

      with only the word "subscribe" in the body of the email.

      It is a great group with lots of helpful folks, as is the group of
      people who are so helpful on Jewelle's genpcncfir list. We have much
      for which to be thankful, with all the kind people who help and share
      with one another on these lists, and especially for those who host and
      manage the lists, making it all possible.
      Special thanks to Jewelle.

      Trish