12076Re: [genpcncfir] John McGowan and Sarah Teal

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Sep 10, 2004
      Carol,
      Thanks for sending this information. It has helped me to sort a few
      more names.

      I am glad that you are searching for documents to prove some of this.
      I have seen very little to prove the McGowan information that is out
      there.

      Looking forward to seeing you and Elise in October.
      Trish