12063Re: [genpcncfir] Teel

    Sep 9, 2004
      Dear Lisa, Since we had several relatives who married
      a sister of their deceased wife, what you say makes
      sense. When I get to Washington again (perhaps early
      next year), I will copy Rachel's will and see what I
      can find out. In the meantime, I will check another
      source I have and see if it provides the confirmation
      we need. Thanks so much for responding. It's great to
      hear from you. Later, Carol

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic