11952Re: [genpcncfir] James Jefferson Hardy(Hardee)

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Sep 1, 2004
      Jerry,

      In Mrs. St. Amand's Cemetery Book, Volume 3, p. 9.
      James J. Hardee Cemetery, on Portertown Road, between Red Banks and
      Simpson.
      Her directions give old road number, SR 1726, near junction of SR 1730.

      Several of J. J. & Pennie's children are buried in the McGowan cemetery.

      Do you need more info from the listing?

      There are two Worthington men in the Hardee cemetery. I would like to
      know how they are related.

      Trish

      On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, at 03:39 PM, JERRY LEE wrote:

      > Hello Group,
      > Can anyone tell me where JAMES JEFFERSON HARDY(HARDEE) is buried?
      > His father, John Hardy(Hardee) is buried on L.T. Hardee Rd. I have
      > Checked all the Cemetary listings on this Web Site and did not find
      > it. Maybe I simply overlooked it!
      > Any help would be appreciated.
      > Jerry Lee ( JRLPOL@... ).
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic