11345Re: [genpcncfir] Why do we do this genealogy stuff?!?

  • Louise Champion
    Mar 9, 2004
      Ann, that does sound just like me. Most of my
      relatives are on the east coast. They are starting to
      go to visit each other and talking about things that I
      have learned about the family. I have also learned
      that a well placed phone call to an elderly family
      member is very rewarding. The calls can get very
      expensive so I pick carerfully. Louise

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic