11338Re: [genpcncfir] Why do we do this genealogy stuff?!?

    Mar 9, 2004
      Dear Ann, Nearly every ancestor I have gathered
      information was affiliated with a church. Of some who
      were not, information from various sources
      (newspapers, descendants, legal documents) showed that
      they were religious. I cannot imagine, to cite but one
      example, how so many of our ancestors buried one child
      after another and kept going if it had not been for
      their faith. Just reading the tombstones of those
      children made me sick at heart--even after more than a
      century since their passing. Later, Carol

      === message truncated ===

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic