11324Re: Worthington/McGowan/Anderson

  • lisascarola
    Mar 9, 2004
      Louise,

      So both sisters married Glenwood Earl then?
      If this is the right Dorothy, then I don't have Jenny listed, but I
      don't think I have all Henry Hyman McGowan's children listed. He was
      married twice.

      Lisa

      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, Louise Champion <champright@y...>

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic