11323Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Worthington/McGowan/Anderson

  • Louise Champion
    Mar 9, 2004
      Yes, Dorthy was the younger sister. Jenny was
      probably 55-65 years old when she died. Dorthy and
      Earl were married after all the children were married.
      This was probably her second marriage. Dorthy and
      Earl lived in Richmond, Va., but they both grew up in
      Pitt Co. I think Dorthy lived with her first husband
      in Pitt Co. Louise

      http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/Chronicles%20Flyer%
      > 20Feb03.htm
      > > >
      > > > Treasure-Trove of PITT Co.NC Genealogical
      > Resources:
      > > > http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/
      > > >
      > > > We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you
      > > > join our dynamic group if you are interested in
      > > > genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and
      > all
      > > > Eastern and Coastal North Carolina counties.
      > > > GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In
      > > > Research
      > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir
      > > >
      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > > Yahoo! Search - Find what you're looking for
      > faster
      > > http://search.yahoo.com

      > Submit your family for publication FREE in VOLUME II
      > CHRONICALS earmarked for 2004/2005. Link here for
      > detail instructions:

      > RePrint of 1982 Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form,
      > limited supply:

      > GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In
      > Research

      http://search.yahoo.com