11296RE: [genpcncfir] Worthington/McGowan/Anderson

  • Louise Champion
    Mar 8, 2004
      Thanks Carol for the great information. I'm going to
      keep this. I know that she must connect somewhere in
      the family, because they lived in Pitt Co.
      My Jenny is Jenny Marie McGlohon. I'm not sure of the
      spelling, because I only heard the name from a cousin
      on the phone. I have no other information about her
      other than her sister's name was Dorthy.
      My uncle, her husband, Glenwood Earl Nichols lived Aug
      5, 1908-March 29, 1999. She died about 1970. I
      remember her very fondly. I am sure I can get her
      parents names from her death certificate. I'll send
      and get that information. Thanks Louise

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic