11185Re: [genpcncfir] Fw: [NC-PCFR] Chronicles of Pitt County--Volume II - Forbes

    Feb 2, 2004
      Dear Charles, My cousin Lisa has responded to my reply
      to your information. She usually knows chapter and
      verse the answers to our questions. She thinks that my
      Cousin Arthur was a cousin of Caswell. Of course,
      there may have been (and probably was) more than one
      Caswell if our Evans relatives followed the usual
      pattern of repeating names through generations.
      Anyway, Lisa is getting back to me with
      clarifications. I believe that Cousin Helen Hardee was
      the daughter of my cousins Zeno and Minnie Worthington
      Hardee. Her daughter Brenda, who was in my grade,
      married a Cannon. Earlier Worthingtons and some
      contemporary Worthingtons have also married into the
      Cannon family. I think that others of my mother's
      maternal (McGowan--though Worthington is also
      maternal)line also married into your Baldree line.
      Later, Carol

      === message truncated ===

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic