11179Re: [genpcncfir] Fw: [NC-PCFR] Chronicles of Pitt County--Volume II - Forbes

    Feb 2, 2004
      Yes. Caswell was either the father or uncle of my
      cousin Arthur Evans. Cousin Arthur married into my
      mother's Hardee line. His wife was Helen Hardee. The
      children are: Dorothy Evans, Faye Evans, Barbara
      "Bobbie" Evans, Brenda Evans (in my classes at
      Winterville Elementary School), and Kenneth Evans.
      When I talked to Faye and Bobbie, they said that
      Caswell and a brother were twins. I believe they said
      that Caswell was their grandfather; I think though
      that their grandfather died either before they were
      born or when they were very young. I'd welcome any
      information you have, and I'm sure my cousins would
      also. Carol

      === message truncated ===

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic